December 8th, 2020
Brexit tax and custom changes are coming very soon. A panel of experts from the fields of ecommerce technology & services, customs & tax, and fulfilment & shipping will discuss what you need to do before the end of this year to continue to sell and process orders from 1st January 2021.
- 1 VAT changes for online purchases
- 2 UK businesses selling to EU countries
- 3 VAT compliance for non local businesses storing and dispatching goods in a warehouse in the UK and Germany
- 4 Shipping goods into the 3PL in bulk into the UK
- 5 Are there any change to customs duties?
- 6 What are the changes to FBA with Amazon?
- 7 Will Brexit affect sellers?
- 8 Changes to the way goods are transported and stored